Westminster Group is pleased to announce their partnership with the Center for Adaptive Security Research and Applications (CASRA), having developed a complete blended training solution for X-Ray machine operators.
As screening technology advances, the staff who operate these machines require the most up-to-date knowledge to be able to utilise their equipment effectively in order to positively identify contraband items and emerging threats. The training package will be useful to anyone who operates single-view, multi-view, 3D CT, High Energy (HE) or conventional X-Ray systems.
Our comprehensive training packages are completely customisable and can include:
- Pre-employment assessment
- Practical, On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- Computer-based imaging and threat image recognition training (CBT)
- Training for Explosive Trace Detection (ETD), Liquid Explosive Detection (LEDS), Body Scanner, Metal Detection and all physical search and screening requirements
- Ongoing training and assessments as required.
Paul Morton, Training & Compliance Director at Westminster Group, adds:
“Our adaptable and flexible training is available in a range of languages and will support your screeners at every level to enhance their screening competency.
Westminster are also able to provide support for National Regulators and Authorities to analyse, assess, and implement their own screener standards and certification systems”.
Please contact us at [email protected] for more information on our bespoke training packages.